OH MY GOD YOU DELIGHTFUL ARSE.
- pretend that you’re doing really important research to help the Winchesters on a hunt
- you’re welcome
How to Study:
• pretend you’re translating a tablet
• Pretend you are doing research on where Gallifrey might have ended up
•pretend you’re spock
Anon’s question got me curious, so I did the thing: I made a poll. I couldn’t include every conceivable ship in the HP series because you only get so many poll options and I ran out, but I was able to put up a pretty decent selection to choose from. Soooo, if you feel so inclined, vote and tell us what your favourite ship is!
(We won’t even be angry if you want to reblog this so maybe people not following us can vote, too.)
1633. beyoncé is a child of apollo.
And this right here, everyone, hit me in the gut so hard that I teared up.
and he’s just there thinking about Katniss and that if they had a future it was gone.
I think one of the funniest things about the Percy Jackson series is that just about every character in it has ridiculously messy and unmanageable hair
In Piper’s case on purpose
- peeta was abused by his mother
- his entire family died in the bombing
- he was hijacked and made to hate the one person he had left that he loved
- he overcame all this bullshit and lived the rest of his life with katniss and their two children
yet people still say “peeta is weak”
Not-to-mention, on top of all of this, he had to have his leg amputated
Thrifted nature science books from the 60’s (by chickpeastudio)